It must have been the book 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil', or all the Hollywood movies, I feel the need to discover more of North America, the heart land. I have no baggage, I have no hang ups. I was born and raised in Italy. I am capable to accepting people of all personalities, as long as they are good people. I believe that in the world the majority of people are of a good nature, and those are the people I want to meet on this trip.
I love to make connections, whether we are soaking in the campground jacuzzi, or waiting in a museum line, or having a beer in a bar. I love a good story.

Friday, January 11, 2019

Day 8 - Death Valley to Lake Mead



Today we cleaned the trailer and took off early. It was an uneventful day. The only excitement was the Creech Air Force Base in Nevada. We saw a bunch of drones taking off and landing.


We are staying for a couple of days at Boulder Beach RV campground. It has beautiful views of Lake Mead and the area is peaceful. We had dinner on the outdoor table.



a nice location for our fifth wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment