It must have been the book 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil', or all the Hollywood movies, I feel the need to discover more of North America, the heart land. I have no baggage, I have no hang ups. I was born and raised in Italy. I am capable to accepting people of all personalities, as long as they are good people. I believe that in the world the majority of people are of a good nature, and those are the people I want to meet on this trip.
I love to make connections, whether we are soaking in the campground jacuzzi, or waiting in a museum line, or having a beer in a bar. I love a good story.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Day 21 - Santa Elena Canyon












Tuff Canyon Trail

Mule Ears Peaks


Our latest real estate investment...







Homer Wilson Ranch

Dikes formation


2 comments: