It must have been the book 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil', or all the Hollywood movies, I feel the need to discover more of North America, the heart land. I have no baggage, I have no hang ups. I was born and raised in Italy. I am capable to accepting people of all personalities, as long as they are good people. I believe that in the world the majority of people are of a good nature, and those are the people I want to meet on this trip.
I love to make connections, whether we are soaking in the campground jacuzzi, or waiting in a museum line, or having a beer in a bar. I love a good story.

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Day 25 - Marathon to Del Rio


Del Rio is a bigger town than Marathon with super markets, car dealerships, Applebee's and all that.
The RV campground was big with amenities, but the lot assigned to us had pieces of garbage strewn about, an old sock, a medicine cap, cigarette buds,... not cool!
There are a lot of full timers here. In the morning, about 5 am, a large diesel truck was warming up for at least ten minutes making our RV shake. Bill did not wake up but I did... again not cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment