It must have been the book 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil', or all the Hollywood movies, I feel the need to discover more of North America, the heart land. I have no baggage, I have no hang ups. I was born and raised in Italy. I am capable to accepting people of all personalities, as long as they are good people. I believe that in the world the majority of people are of a good nature, and those are the people I want to meet on this trip.
I love to make connections, whether we are soaking in the campground jacuzzi, or waiting in a museum line, or having a beer in a bar. I love a good story.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Day 82 - Rock Springs Wyoming to Elko Nevada




secret admirer



mountain of salt


Tree of Utah

Shark

Desert creature!

We love the Iron Horse RV resort. The place is well maintained, each site has a cement pad, and the bathrooms are very clean. There is a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, lounge with comfy armchairs and TV, billiard and air hockey. Besides all this, we could use the facilities at the Hilton hotel near the campground. We used the exercise room, but they also had a indoor pool with Jacuzzi and a nice restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment